Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Keranique is Just the Thing for Thicker, Fuller Hair and Hardly a Scam


I got to know about the Keranique family of hair care products from one of female colleagues at office and immediately checked up its reviews online and visiting the official website. On such occasions, my first impulse was to think that it was just some Keranique scam. Going forward, I decided to check up the official website.

What specially floored me was the impressive ingredients that were used in various Keranique products. The Ph Balanced and Sulfate-free conditioner (no chemicals, eh!) was enriched with hydrolyzed keratin to protect hair from harmful rays from the sun. To nourish my hair, there was a shampoo filled with antioxidants, vitamins, as well as hydrolyzed keratin! Styling mousse enriched with keratin amino acids to moisturize and give a brilliant shine to hair—I was just feeling tense with excitement when I heard of the big daddy of them all—MINOXIDIL!

Who hasn’t heard of Minoxidil, the only FDA approved product to help re-grow hair! Keranique system even included ‘hair regrowth treatment’ that contained 2% Minoxidil solution to stop hair loss and re-grow thicker-looking hair. There was no chance of a Keranique scam, considering the presence of an FDA approved ingredient.

Convinced thoroughly with Keranique, I placed an order through their main site on Monday and waited for the delivery to happen. When I didn’t get my bottles on next business day, I got nervous and began thinking that Keranique was a scam. However, I waited till Wednesday to call up their customer support (knowing an exceptional customer service awaited me!) The customer service agent I spoke to was very polite and sweat-tongued and told her about my problem. She tried to sound apologetic and promised it would reach me the same day.

I did get my package though and was happy with it. It seemed just fine for taking care of my hair issues.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Clip on ponytails
What specifically floored me was the amazing substances that were used in various Keranique items.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]